Design & CAD
Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2024
Operating Systems: Windows
English, čeština, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, magyar, polski, português, русский, 中文, 日本語, 한국어
One license per user
What is Navisworks?
Use Navisworks® review and coordination software to improve BIM (Building Information Modeling) project delivery.
Visualize and unify design and construction data within a single federated model.Identify and resolve clash and interference problems before construction begins, saving time onsite and in rework.Keep project teams collaborating and connected with Navisworks issues integration in the Autodesk Construction Cloud.
Coordination and clash detectionSimulation and analysisQuantification
Clash detection and interference checking
Clash and interference management
Model file and data integration
NWD and DWF publishing
5D project scheduling
Photorealistic model rendering
BIM coordination with AutoCAD
BIM 360 integration
Integrated model takeoff
2D sheet takeoff
- Operating System 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 11 and Windows 10 version 1809 or above.
- Processor Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor (base) ARM Processors are not supported.
Recommended: 3+ GHz processor (base), 4+ GHz (turbo)
- Memory Basic: 8 GB
Recommended: 16 GB
- Display Resolution Conventional Displays: 1920 x 1080 with True Color
High Resolution & 4K Displays: Resolutions up to Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (with capable display card)
- Display Card Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 12 compliant
- Disk Space 10.0 GB (suggested SSD)
- Pointing Device MS-Mouse compliant
- .NET Framework .NET Framework version 4.8 or later